Tuesday 22 July 2014

Europe

"Lucky" isn't a word I always associate with myself, but today I feel really privileged to be starting my three week InterRailing holiday, travelling across Europe. In all honesty, I'm not sure how I've managed to persuade my doctors (let alone my parents) that I'm sensible enough to roam the continent with my four best friends, but the build up for the trip, let alone the experience I'm about to have, has given me so much happiness and so much to look forward to. 

However, safe to say, I'm not completely free from the influence of my hospital. In Berlin I have to take a few blood tests and obviously I'm still taking Chemotherapy every day, but after over a year and a half, that's par for the course, although I'm not admitting that at any point have I ever found it a barrel of laughs!

Anyway, this is a farewell for a little while on here, I'll be posting pictures and updates at various points of the trip (whenever I can get some free WiFi) and if you want to check out how it's all going, follow me on @Will_smith09 

I hope everyone has a brilliant summer, I get back into England the night before Results Day, so best of luck to everyone, I sincerely hope you all achieve whatever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment