Monday 17 March 2014

Really Short Update

Apologies for the lateness of the blog tonight, I've been swamped with work as it's crunch time at school leading up to exams. However, just a quick update on my physical condition, steroids last week was as lovely as ever but I've recovered completely now, taste buds and all! I've been feeling fairly tired over the last couple of weeks but I'm happy and enjoying school.

Last weeks B team football match was a huge success in the sense that I managed to complete the game, even if the score (a defeat of 4-0) didn't exactly reflect our efforts! The best part of the whole experience was the amazing feeling I got from being part of a team again and it has made me even more determined to say "yes" to every single opportunity. Every obstacle that I can overcome, however big or small, just adds to my belief that cancer can't and won't dictate my life, even if that belief stems from something as simple as participating in a B team football match!

No comments:

Post a Comment