Sunday 12 October 2014

Weight off my Shoulders

The last couple of weeks have been fairly productive! I'm really pleased that I've maintained going to the gym regularly which initially I doubted that I'd be able to stick to. In the last three weeks, thanks as well to a more sensible diet, I've lost a stone and am already feeling healthier for it so I've just got to keep the commitment up now! Also (and arguably more importantly), on Friday I finally sent off my UCAS application, a big relief to get that done now, but also, huge thanks must go to all my teachers for helping me with my Extenuating Circumstances Form which I'd recommend anyone with cancer who is applying to University to fill in. It's purpose is to inform Universities about any potential problems that may inhibit someone from achieving the grades that they are predicted and so some faculties take this into consideration when giving offers.

Anyway, once again I apologise for the very "University focused" post, the process of applying has sort of taken over my life in the last few weeks but hopefully now I can get back on track with normal school work...joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment