Sunday 16 February 2014

One More Day To Go

After weeks of planning, raising support, pulling in donations and generally getting quite excited, tomorrow is the day of The Pink Escape. From 8am tomorrow, I'll be trying to get as far away from Stroud as possible with only £10 and my wits...so yeah, £10! I will be the donning the pink morph suit with my friends and striving to leave the bleak South West far behind, even if it is only for 36 hours. 

Not only has The Pink Escape provided me with a little bit of a break, it's given me something to really look forward to and I've felt that I'm doing something that my cancer has no bearing over. Although, saying that, my Doctors have repeatedly asked me the finer details of the trip and I am taking a stash of various drugs (customs will be interesting), just in case things do go awry.

So I'm off to pack and if you see anyone clad in bright pink by the side of the road tomorrow, yeah, I'd just drive by to be honest...but give them a wave anyway!

http://www.justgiving.com/thepinkescape

No comments:

Post a Comment